All homes and businesses require efficient plumbing systems. When there is an emergency or you notice the signs of damage, don’t hesitate to place service calls to Captain Plumber.
The benefits of service calls are prompt and complete services that restore your peace of mind. Do not be tempted to go DIY on your plumbing system when you can call us to get professional solutions.
We respond on time to all service calls and with suitable equipment to help you solve the problem there and then. We are professionals and we make sure to discuss with you before working. Our plumbers will explain all your options and make the best out of your choice.
Captain Plumber can answer many service calls in a day. We pick up in a few rings and have friendly staff to respond to your calls. They will request the necessary details and assure you of our ability to serve. Captain Plumber is committed to excellence and strives to get your service right the first time. We save you time, money, and energy in the long run.
Why Choose Captain Plumber
- Reliable and Reputable
What is a business without its reputation? Captain Plumber is known for being a reliable plumbing company. You can always count on us to be there when you need us.
- Professional and Efficient
Our promise to you is professionalism and efficiency. We restore the function of your plumbing system without disrupting your home or business. Our plumbers always appear neatly dressed and act professionally. We do not employ or send you ill-mannered, foul-smelling technicians. We are an upstanding company dedicated to your comfort and satisfaction. Our plumbers offer you the best service and respect. They will patiently attend to your questions and needs. Service calls are important to us.
Some of our services
- Toilet repair or replacement
- Frozen pipe thawing
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection and repair
- Water softener repair and installation
- Sink and faucet repair or replacement
- Water heater repair and installation
- Garbage disposal repair and installation
Call us today!
- Tips To Maintaining A Garbage Disposal - If you’ve ever walked into your kitchen on a hot summer afternoon and the first sign of welcome, you get is an unpleasant rancid smell wafting from your kitchen sink, there’s every possibility you have a food waste problem. Especially if you already have a garbage disposal unit installed. So…
- Captain Electric Announces Merge with Larsen Plumbing - Orem, UT – August 24, 2019 /MarketersMedia/ — In a continuing effort to keep the residents and businesses of the Wasatch Front area satisfied, the team at Captain Electric is proud to announce they are merging with Larsen Plumbing to offer plumbing services to the area. Captain Plumber is one…